Wednesday 26 November 2014

'You suck!' Jordin Sparks slams ex Jason Derulo in new song How About Now (Remix)

They split back in September.
And now Jordin Sparks is finally hitting back at ex Jason Derulo in a new song titled How About Now (Remix).
The 24-year-old throws some serious shade toward the Talk Dirty singer as she references personal details from their relationship - including his neck injury from 2012.

Her turn to sling fire: Jordin Sparks is finally hitting back at ex Jason Derulo in a new song titled How About Now (Remix)

In the song she croons: 'Feeling like I have to get all of this off my chest / I know you are sitting there thinking "What is she going to do next?"
'Remember I deleted all my other guys' numbers out my phone for ya?' she sings bitterly.
Adding: 'Remember when you broke your neck and I had to wash your back for ya? You probably don't remember half of the s*** that I did for ya.'

Happier time: Jordin, who recently ended her two-year relationship, has previously claimed to hold no ill-feeling towards her former boyfriend

Jordin, who recently ended her two-year relationship, has previously claimed to hold no ill-feeling towards her former boyfriend.
Asked if they will stay friends, she told TMZ: 'I hope so, he's super busy, I'm super busy, he's got a tour, I've got movies... I just wish him the best.'
Jason - who has admitted to ending the relationship over the phone - recently claimed he had dumped Jordin because of a pressure to get married, but she refused to be drawn into a war of words with the 25-year-old singer.

'You suck': Jordin hit out at her ex in the new track

She said: 'I really don't have a comment on anything that's been said because it's just words.'
And though she is happy to be single now, the Sparkle star won't be using dating apps such as Tinder to find a new man.
She exclaimed to TMZ: 'No, no,no,no,no,no. No. Those things are just weird.'
On Wednesday, the 24-year-old revealed on The Wendy Williams Show that she plans on giving back the luxury BMW vehicle Jason gifted to her.
'I haven't really had time to think about it, but yeah, I probably will,' the singer and actress admitted.
Adding: 'He can have it.'
Although when it came to whether or not Derulo cheated on her during their three year relationship, Sparks refused to comment.
She did, however, confess that shooting Derulo's Marry Me video played some part in the demise of her engagement: 'Hey, listen, we set ourselves up for that.'
'I'm good, really,' she said of her current emotional state, 'I'm exploring my neighborhood. I'm finding places I [where] like to eat [and] meeting new people. It's been really great.'

From DAILYMAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment