Saturday 1 November 2014

#SexStoriesSaturday EPISODE 3

sexpic-TFL

We walked towards the elevator. We were going up a couple of floors, alone. The tension would break the blade of a knife. He tried to reach out to touch my hand and I moved away. I couldn’t touch him yet. I wanted us to make it to the room. How long was this elevator going to take? Was I going to beg it to move faster? Was it slower than normal? Finally, it stopped and opened up.

“Go right.” He said.

“Lead the way.” I told him.

I walked behind him. He got to a door and I stood a few steps from him.

“Duchess, if I open this door…”

“I know.” And I meant it. I won’t hold back.

He opened the door, I walked in, he shut the door and I stood still. I felt his arms on my back, his breath on my neck… those lips were about to be on me. He kissed my neck and I sucked in air. Oh my.

He moved his arms till his hands brushed my breasts. My nipples felt tight and hard. He undid the first button of my shirt, then second, then third until it was completely undone. He caressed it off me. He put his hands into the sides of my skirt and as he slid his palms down the side of my thighs, taking my skirt off. I lifted my legs one at a time and he pushed my skirt aside. I was in boy shorts and a bra.

I felt him kiss the back of my thigh… I shuddered. He was standing straight behind me again and my bra was unhooked. Before I knew it, I saw my bra on the floor. I felt pressure in my clit. I needed it touched. I tried to turn around but he held me down.

“Wait.” He kissed my neck, I sucked in again.

“You like my lips.”

“Yes…” I whispered.

He gave me a soft bite on the neck. He was teasing me and I was too proud to beg.

He licked my ear, which was a sensitive spot. I giggled. I spun around fast and I kissed him. I felt him think about it but he was wasting time.

I licked his lips and bit his lower one. I heard him moan then he ravaged my mouth. My hands were all over his head. We were eating face, not just kissing. He wanted me bad, I wanted him bad. I backed him to a corner but he wasn’t done with me. He turned me around again and took both breasts into his hands. He bit into my neck and kissed. Pinching my nipples, biting my neck, licking the bite, sealing it with a kiss, this man wanted to finish me.

I took off my shorts so all I had on were my shoes and make up.

He cupped my pussy and pressed on it. The pressure of his palm allowed my pussy lips rub on my already throbbing clit. He took his hand off and we both looked at it, glistening.

“I haven’t put my hands in and you are this wet?” I felt a stab in my back. His dick was as happy as my pussy was.

His hands went back, spread my lips and I could feel the coolness of the room on my clit. I was breathing heavy, wondering when he would touch it. He pinched my nipple and as I threw my head back in a moan his fingers went for my peak. My legs buckled. He held on to me pressing my breast in the process while he rubbed on my clit. I held on to his arm as he kept rubbing my clit so hard and biting my neck so soft. His hand was like a machine, back and forth. I could feel his muscles working out as he rubbed me to rapture.

I moaned louder as my legs were flubbing about the place. I couldn’t stand anymore. The pleasure I needed, the orgasm I wanted, the desire to burst out, the pressure to release, the feeling his hand was forcing upon me… I couldn’t hold it any longer. Oh my, I was about to convulse. How could fingers feel so good? What would his lips do to me? What would his tongue accomplish? Could I make it alive through the next hour? What was this pleasure? With all of that, I let it all go. I was vibrating all over the place. He held to me as came heavy and hard. My body finally calmed itself.

He turned me around. He kissed me softly. He pulled me to the bed and sat me down. Then he gave me a strip tease. Every button he flicked triggered a sensation in my bean. He got to his boxers and he wasn’t joking when he told me he was packing because he was packing. I wanted to lick him like a lollipop. I wanted that entire dick in my throat first then my pussy. I immediately went on my knees.

“Come here.” I told him. He walked towards me, dick to face. I didn’t use any hands; I just let him walk into my mouth and down my throat. He held my head as I fondled his balls. I let him go in and out of my mouth and after every five strokes I let in feel the deepness of my throat.

I held his butt cheeks so I could push him into me when necessary. I licked the cap of his dick and sucked him into my mouth. I held on to his shaft as I moved my head back and forth.

“Oh shit…” he moaned. I was happy. Nothing like making him feel the way he has made me feel. I kept on sucking and licking. I took his dick in my hand and sucked on his balls one at a time while my hands gave him strokes of pleasure.

He puts his hands under my arms. He got me to my feet and pushed me to the bed. I spread my legs apart and he crawled in between me. He kissed my lips, my jaw and then made a trail up my breasts till he got to the peak. He took one nipple into his mouth and pinched the other nipple. He sucked and then bit them as I arched my back up. He feasted on my breast. He squeezed, he licked and then gave me the soft bites that drove me wild. He started kissing down to my belly, my navel and then I felt him spread my fat pussy lips… oh… I had been waiting for this. I tried to spread more but my legs had opened to its full potential. He starts to kiss my inner thighs…

“Come on…” I whispered.

He took my full clit into his mouth.

“Ah!” I pushed my hips towards his mouth. He used his tongue to flick it and then he sucked. The more juices I released, the more suction I felt. I was going crazy as he turned me into a slurpie. I held the sheets but it wasn’t enough. I tried to hold my head but I couldn’t grab on. I held his head and he shook it from side to side. Oh my gosh, I was getting mauled. I was in heaven. My legs were in vibrate; my ringtone, falsetto.

“Right there! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my God! Yes!” and I came in his mouth.

“I haven’t even put my fingers yet”

“I want something else!” Fingers? Not now.

He moved up, lifting my legs and placing them on his chest.

“You ready?”

I nodded.

And he slid his dick into me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as he filled me with every inch of him. As he pulled out slowly, I let my breath out. He wove his fingers through mine and moved slowly into and out of me. He went in and stayed for a few seconds. I knew I was going to be dickmotized after this. The rhythm, his pace, my wetness, the fucking tension, it all worked. We worked so well together. It was magic.

He let go of my fingers, spread my legs, angled himself and pounded. I got louder with each thrust. He took a nipple into his mouth and moved just his hips but it was still hitting the spot. He bit my nipples again and I was wilding. I dug my fingers into his back and he retaliated by biting me harder.

“Ah!” I screamed in pleasure.

He kept on plundering and I loved it. I took all of him in happily. I tightened my pussy walls so I could feel every inch of his dick. He swayed left to right as he plunged into my wetness. My pussy yearned for more every time he pulled out. I started to feel pressure on my clit. My legs started to shake again. I was confused at the way my body was reacting to him. With the sensation from my nipples and the magic happening to my pussy I knew I was going to detonate again. I wanted to hold on but my entire being betrayed me. I started moaning words.

“Oh my… I’m cumming! Ah!” and he immediately pulled out.

Why?! I wanted to scream but before my brain could boot, his mouth had sucked in my clit again.

I was in heaven. He sucked for a few seconds, flipped my over, pulled me closer, spread my butt cheeks and drove into my pussy.

I tightened my grip on the sheets but the more he hit it, the more I wanted to rip the sheets. He kept going and I kept wanting more.

“Faster please. Yes! Yes! Oh my God yes! Harder” and he was following every order to perfection. He grabbed my waist and drove in harder. Tears were in my eyes, the pleasure was extraordinary. I tried not to moan loud but I am certain the whole floor heard me. He kept going in faster, I could hear him breathe louder.

I vibrated my way into another orgasm. As I came he followed suit and exploded. We both fell on the bed, breathing heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment