Thursday 4 December 2014

Reason MI ABAGA feels Nigerian girls are the most decent in the world


Nigerian rapper, M.I Abaga, who is stilling
enjoying the success of his recently released
album , ‘Chairman’ recently spoke with
Encomium about being scandal free in the
entertainment industry and also why he feels
Nigerian girls are more decent than girls from
other countries:
On coping with his female fans. M.I Abaga says:
”Let me first say this, Nigerian girls are more
decent. I tell you why? Fans in other countries go
out of their ways for celebrities to sleep with
them. But our girls are very decent. However, what I try to do in most cases is to stay in my hotel room anytime I go to event. That means, if you don’t want to, nobody would force you. I show my female fans a lot of respect. The love I have for them is not sexual. It is an appreciative love. The contact can now become sexual the more you communicate. The best thing is when they show you love, show them love; when they bless you, you bless them; when they greet you, you greet them; and you part ways. I think that’s the best way.”

On staying scandal free, M.I Abaga says:
”I can’t really say how I have been able to
achieve that, but I love to keep my life private. I
mind my business. That’s one of the reasons I
have been scandal free, because “nobody holy
pass”. I’m sure there are naked pictures of me;
I’m sure there is someone outside that wants to
blackmail me; but would you agree if they tell
you it’s my naked picture? No! Why? Because MI
is a simple guy, he would never involve himself
in such scandal. That’s when respect comes in. I
respect myself; respect people as much as I want
to be respected.”

No comments:

Post a Comment