Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nicki Minaj Reveals Heartbreaking Abortion That She’s Haunted By


Nicki reveals that she faced a major dark point in her life in a new interview with ‘Rolling Stone.’ The ‘Anaconda’ rapper shockingly revealed that she had an abortion, which is a decision that still haunts her.
Nicki Minaj , 32, has put on a brave face and become a rap goddess, despite her troubled past. The Pinkprint rapper opened up in an interview with Rolling Stone for the January 2015 issue, saying that
when she was in high school she made a heartbreaking decision to get an abortion, a decision which still affects her today.
Nicki revealed that her first love was an older man from Queens, who she dated while attending a performing arts high school in Manhattan. When she found out she was pregnant, she made the hard decision to have an abortion.
“I thought I was going to die,” the “Anaconda” rapper says to Rolling Stone . “I was a teenager. It was the hardest thing I’d ever gone through.”

Nicki claims that the decision has “haunted me all my life”, though she believes at the time it was the
right choice. “It’d be contradictory if I said I wasn’t pro-choice. I wasn’t ready. I didn’t have anything to offer a child,” Nick continues.
Nicki rapped about the abortion on her track “Autobiography,” but she “didn’t expect anyone to hear it”. On the song, she raps: “Please baby
forgive me, mommy was young; Mommy was too busy, tryn’a have fun; Now I don’t pat myself on the back, for sending you back; Cause God knows, I was better than that.” So sad!
We think Nicki is so brave for speaking up about her heartbreaking abortion decision, and while the
choice was tough, it has made her a stronger person.

1 comment: