Saturday 6 December 2014

I feel sexiest when I'm naked!' Amber Rose goes topless and shows off her curvaceous figure in racy new photo shoot


She's never been shy about showing off her impressive physique.

And Amber Rose didn't disappoint as she once again put her God-given assets on display for the latest issue of Oyster magazine.

The 31-year-old mother of one posed in various states of undress and even went topless while frolicking with two shirtless male models.


Amber keeps it seductive wearing a pink skirt and no shirt with her animal print gloved hands placed strategically over her breasts.

With her trademark shaved blonde hair and a slick of pink lipstick, the beauty tilts her head back while looking at the camera in a sultry manner.

The stunner then dons a one-piece dollar print swimsuit that properly showcased her derrière, giving Kim Kardashian a good run for her money.




She's joined in several sultry photos by two shirtless male models, who can't get their eyes and hands off her gorgeous figure.

And by the looks of her enviable frame, it's no wonder the star told the magazine: 'I feel sexiest when I'm naked.'

Amber is also quick to point out that she hasn't gone under the knife to obtain her fantastic looks.




She added: 'I'm all natural. I don't have fake boobs or a fake butt.'

The newly single beauty - who filed for divorce from husband Wiz Khalifa this fall - also has advice for any possible suitors.

'Anyone who can make me laugh can my heart for sure,' she said in a video on the fashion publication's website.



As part of her interview in the magazine, Amber also filled out a fake dating profile where she made some other interesting and playful revelations.

She doesn't smoke, drinks 'whenever I feel like it' and never wants to be asked 'to have a 3some. I don't share,' the beauty declared.

When asked what she learned from her previous relationships, the model answered honestly by disclosing:  'Not to give too much of myself...Save some for just me.'



Coined from DAILYMAIL!

1 comment: