Wednesday 10 September 2014

WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY!




WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY!

Yo! welcome to my favorite segment of your favorite blogsite! You already know what time it is.. Its time to celebrate gorgeous ladies, when I say gorgeous, I mean Physically, Spiritually, Sexically, Everythingcally GORGEOUS! lol

On this episode of my #WCW, I have arguably one of the prettiest ladies in the Faculty of Sciences, UNILAG, if not the prettiest actually ;).. She goes by the name TOBILOBA.


PROFILE
Name: Oladunjoye Tobiloba
Nick: Tobibumbum (YES! her UKWU na DIE!)
School: University Of Lagos, Akoka
Dept: Botany
Level: 300
Relationship: TAKEN (sorry Guys)
Kind Of Man: Undisclosed
Hobbies: Cooking, Writing, Travelling, and Searching for new recipes (Wife Material 1000Yards lol)






For more info about my #WCW, Follow her on twitter and Instagram @areurmikun! Goodluck niggies












Wha kind of segment would you love to see on this blogsite? Pls comment:)

2 comments: