Thursday 4 September 2014

DP FAILURES THURSDAY

DP FAILURES THURSDAY



Hallo!
Yeah, I know this is a very unusal shxt to blog about as it's really none of my business tho *sips lipton*, but really, I just have to!

These days I've been noticing some really stupid, nonsense, appalling, head-worth-cutting, *abeg borrow me some more grammars* Display Pictures That some of my bbm contacts put up, and so I decided to post a few on here..

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, HERE IS MY TOP 3 #DFT LIST!



I really don't know whether to call this "stupidity" or something else.. you tryna pull some Riri and Maheeda shii, bitch it aint working..go workout your flabby tommy instead!



Bitch really wanna get noticed.. not even one or two, she fucking "picmixed" SIX shades of ugly ass looking boobs! le struggle is too real... SHE A THIRSTY HOE!!!




Really, everything about this picture seems right UNTIL you read the text!!!!






If you see yours or a friend's picture(s), and you get mad or start acting crazy about it, remember I've got a silver spoon already, so I dont really need no forks (fxcks) to give!!! :|












1 comment: