Sunday 21 September 2014

WIZKID MOVING FROM GRACE TO GRASS?

 

Really, Im sure im not the only one that thinks WIZZY's latest album is way below what we expected from the STAR BOY!
Well maybe I dont know the value of the album yet cus I downloaded the tracks illegally,  but legally or not, I sha think its "wack"!
I just cant believe it took BALOGUN IBRAHIM AYO 3 years to come up with this piece of shii.. Last album "SUPERSTAR" was the real shii.. I could and still can barely press NEXT when listening to that iconic album.. Every track on that album was and is still a masterpiece! From NO LELE to PAKURUMO to SCATTER THE FLOOR.. even WADDUP that had the wack PRINCE on it even turned out to be a hit! Not to talk of FOR ME that had Wande Coal on it.. Need I talk more about this album?? NO I dont think so! EVERY SONG WAS A HIT!

But really, the AYO album just has like 6 "wizkid-befitting" songs on it, the other 13 is just trash.. No wonder DAVIDO congratulated him, I would even do more than that if I was David, cus this trash Wizzy released just "parachuted" his career..

Well, this is MY opinion,  you're free to air yours :)

1 comment: