Thursday 22 January 2015

Sad Sam Smith confirms split from boyfriend Jonathan Zeizel after two months of dating

Sam Smith has confirmed that his two month romance with boyfriend Jonathan Zeizel is over.

The 22-year-old crooner first hinted the news during a concert in Toronto on Tuesday night before he performed Like I Can, which is about a break-up.

‘This song is very special for me today, as I've actually had to do a very similar thing with someone I've been seeing,’ he said.


The picture attached to the tweet 

The lyrics of Like I Can include, 'He'll never love you like I can,' and the pair actually met on the video for the song.

Despite his heartache, Sam is still hopeful of finding love again ‘soon’.

Speaking after the Show at Toronto's Air Canada Centre, he explained: ‘Hopefully I will find someone soon and when I do I think it will be a bit more difficult to sing songs because I will want to sing happy songs.

When the going was good 

‘Right now when I'm on stage I feel like it is good for me, it is like therapy every night. The music comforts me.’

The British singer later thanked fans for their support at the ‘beautiful’ show.

No comments:

Post a Comment