Saturday 18 October 2014

#SexStoriesSaturday Episode 1



I wasn't an overly family type of person growing up. Sure I loved them, and I would visit whenever we got the chance to, but I never really felt like I was making an impact by being there. Nevertheless, I would always help my Aunt out whenever I could. She was a kind woman who had a tough life, especially with the birth of her eldest; Andrew. Andrew has a few issues mentally that takes a toll on my Aunt, so every so often she would ask if I could babysit her other two children while she took Andrew away for a weekend. Last month she asked if I could babysit after a 2 year hiatus period, and this, is where my story begins.

After an hour bus ride I was pretty tired, but I knew the comfort of my Aunt's sofa was only a 10 minute walk away. After the short walk which gave me a chance to stretch my legs, I was quickly approaching my Aunt's car sitting in the drive. From a quick glance I saw more luggage than 2 people would usually have to take. As I turned to the door my Aunt was already half way out carrying a large suitcase.

"Aunt Mary! Let me get that for you."

I ran over and grabbed the handle of the suitcase. Sure it was heavy, but I was able to lift it easier than my Aunt ever could.

"Oh Ryan hunny, you don't have to do that, I was fine." My Aunt said in her usual loving tone.

"Yeah? Well your red face says differently." I replied humorously.

After some small chit chat and more loading into the car I was more than ready to sit on that sofa I'd been thinking of.

The I sunk deeply into the sofa and put my head back on the pillow. "Bliss" I thought before I was interrupted by my Aunt.

"Okay Ryan, we're running a bit late but just so you know, Josh is also coming along..."

I raised my left eyebrow half way through her sentence giving her the "really?" look,

"I know" She quickly replied. "So it's just going to be you and Geogie this weekend, and I'm really sorry but Georgie also has her friend Caitlin staying over tonight."

Georgie was the middle child. I hadn't seen her in 2 years so I'm guessing she must be around 16 by now. It's scary how your 'little' cousins can grow up so fast.

"Sure that's fine? Why would that be a problem, I'm sure they won't be that much of a bother." I said reassuringly.

"Well, I did say they could have some alcohol, but it's nothing much, just a few bottles of low percentage stuff, I also bought you a case of beer so you can have a few drinks with them!"

"Perfect." I replied. "Don't worry I'll be able to handle everything here, just make sure you have a good time with Andrew and Josh."

She smiled at me, and for a few seconds we both appreciated a moment of family bonding. That was until Andrew and Josh were behind her shouting for her to hurry up.

"Okay, okay I'm coming, hold your horses!"

I laughed, and withing the next few minutes my Aunt and little cousins were gone.

I sat around for some time, doing nothing mainly. I turned the TV on and watched a few TV shows. It wasn't great, but I was getting a bit of money for doing it so I couldn't complain.

At around 6pm I heard the front door open and the voices of two girls filled the hallway. The living room door opened and they both walked in. But the girl who walked in was in no way the little cousin I remembered. Remember how I said it was scary how fast your little cousins could grow up? Well she had grown up. A lot. The little girl I had remembered had turned into something beautiful. Her hair was longer than the last time I saw her, it was a light shade of brown which grew right past her shoulders which rest on a small pair of B cup tits. Her brown eyes stared into mine with such seductiveness I couldn't believe. She had a white crop top on which exposed her flat stomach and a pair of jeans that hugged her long legs perfectly.

"Ryan!" She jumped over the armchair of the sofa and right into my body giving me a hug.

I laughed and hugged her back. "Hey Georgie, what's up?" I looked up and another girl was standing in the doorway looking at me softly. "Who's this?"

"This is my friend Charlotte, she's staying over tonight, did Mum tell you?"

Charlotte was in every way the same as Georgie, although her tits were around a C cup size. She had blonde hair and had red lipstick which coated her pouting lips. She had a tight fitting t-shirt on which made her body look amazing in all the right places. Like Georgie, she had skin hugging jeans on that made her legs look magnificent. But the thing I noticed most about Charlotte? Her ass. As far as I can remember I've always been an ass guy, and Charlotte's ass was definitely my dream ass.

"Hi I'm Charlotte." She nervously whispered to me. Man she was cute.

"Hey Charlotte, I'm Ryan, I guess I'll be looking after you two tonight." I smiled. "Oh Georgie, Aunt Mary said she got you guys some alcohol for tonight, so as long as you keep it safe and I don't have to smack your ass, go nuts."

The two girls smiled at each other and ran laughing and cheering out the room. I laughed to myself remembering when I was that age and my Mum had bought me alcohol. I stayed in the living room and watched some more TV shows before I had to go for a toilet. On my way there I passed the kitchen where I heard the girls drunkenly giggling and talking. I stopped to listen for a sec just to check they were okay. I didn't want to embarrass Georgie by personally going in.

"He is SO hot though. You have to admit though don't you? I mean did you SEE him?" I gave a silent laugh, typical girl chat.

"He's my COUSIN though Charlotte. C O U S I N. I can't comment on that." My heart stopped. My little cousin's friend thought I was hot? I had to listen in more.

"If he was my cousin I'd still... Y'know..." I heard the sound of my little cousin spit her drink out. I guess Charlotte wasn't so shy with a drink on her.

"How could you say that to me?! How could you think that?" Georgie replied. From the tone of her voice she wasn't angry.

"Look, all I'm saying is if I had the chance to fuck him, I would."

I walked straight to the bathroom, my cock was rock hard and was pushing it's way through my jeans. Fuck. Did I really just hear that? I pulled my cock out of my jeans and immediately started wanking myself to the thought of Charlotte fucking me. I came in seconds, who wouldn't after hearing that?!

After some consideration I decided to walk into the kitchen and get my beer. I needed a drink after the shock of hearing Charlotte say that. As I entered the kitchen the girls looked at each other and began giggling.

"What?" I asked, fully knowing why they were giggling at my sight.

"Oh no reason," Georgie replied, "Just girl talk."

'Yeah you're right about that' I thought. I grabbed my beer and sat down beside them. I didn't intend to stay for as long as I did, but before I knew it I'd finished half a pack and was involved in the laughter of my little cousin and her friend. I looked up at the clock and it was 2am. Shit.

"Okay guys, it's bed time I think, your Mum will kill me if she knew I'd let you guys stay up past this time."

"Really Ryan? Reaaally? Please just a little more." Georgie's brown eyes were looking at me in a way they shouldn't have been.

I caved. "Okay look, if you go upstairs I'll let you take one drink EACH with you, and you can sleep after you've finished it. Deal?"

They both smiled. "Deal."

I went back through to the living room and sat down in front of the TV. I was so tired after the day my eyes started to close despite my efforts to keep them open. In a matter of minutes I was out.

"Ryan.... Ryan.... Wake up."

I woke up dazed and confused. I was trying too hard to adjust to the light that I didn't realize the weight that was sitting on my lap. As everything was coming together I realized that Charlotte was sitting on my lap in her pajamas. She was wearing a watermelon covered top and shorts.

"What, what's happening?" I asked.

She moved in close to me and put her head beside my ear. "Georgie's asleep Ryan, it's just you and me awake right now." She kissed my necked softly and I felt my cock react.

"No, Charlotte, what? What are you doing?"

She began switching from whispering into my ear and kissing my neck in her reply. "I want you Ryan, I want you to take your cock out and stick it inside me. Do you understand?"

I started coming to my senses. "Charlotte what the hell? Your my little cousin's friend, have you even been with a guy before?" I wasn't saying no, but at the same time I wasn't saying yes. I wanted to see just how serious she was right now.

She sat up and pulled her top over her head. She had a lacy pink bra which pushed her tits up and together. She looked at me pouting and began grabbing her tits. "Are you telling me you don't want this Ryan? Do you not want to feel my pussy over your cock?" She lent in and whispered again. "I can feel your hard on you know".

I was done playing games. I grabbed her hair and began kissing her passionately. Soft moans began escaping her lips as I began biting on her bottom lip every few seconds. My hands had made it down to her ass. I began grabbing it and pulling her towards me, making her grind the stiffness of my cock. Soon she got the hint and had her hands on my shoulders, rubbing her pussy off my cock. I reached up and undid her bra, letting her tits free of the lacy prison. I grabbed both of them, feeling how soft each tit was in my hands before taking her left nipple into my mouth. Charlotte put her hand on my head and held it there.

"Yes Ryan, Yes mmm. Suck it harder. Please Ryan."

I complied and began adding light nibbles to my sucking whilst my other hand worked on the other nipple. Finally she pushed me back on the soft and drifted into the gap between my legs.

"Let's get these off shall we?" She giggled. This was a dream come true.

I helped her to undo my belt which caused giggles between the both of us. We kept kissing as she pulled my jeans and boxers off in one go.

"Oh wow."

Now I'm not big, but I'm definitely not small. I've never mentioned but a few girls have told me that my size was pretty nice. Nothing special, but at the same time would not be a disappointment.

Charlotte looked at me dead in the eyes as she took my cock into her hands. She lent in slowly, still making eye contact, and slowly licked from the bottom of my shaft to the top. She smiled at me before taking my cock head into her warm mouth. I was in heaven. Charlotte slowly began sucking my cock expertly, she would give a few small sucks on the head and then do one long suck of my shaft. She brought one hand to the shaft and began stroking me in sync with her sucking. Soon, I had a handful of her hair in my hand and was pushing my cock deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmm, mmmmm, Charlotte don't stop, keep sucking my cock baby, fuck." She began moaning as I confessed my pleasure.

I let go and began letting her pleasure me by herself. My cock was throbbing, not only with physical pleasure, but with visual pleasure too. She looked so hot sucking my cock. Her red lipstick was smearing over the shaft of my cock and her lips were pouted around it perfectly. I was going to cum any second now.

"Charlotte I'm gonna cum, your gonna make me fucking cum"

This only made her speed up. Her hand was tight around my shaft and was pumping it hard as tongue was on the bottom of my head. Did she want to taste my cum? I didn't have time to think as right after I felt my cum shoot up from my balls. I exploded over Charlotte's face. She moaned in delight as my cum landed on her face and tongue which only added to her sexiness.

In the few seconds of silence that followed she brought her hand to her face, and after scraping the cum of her face with her fingers, she licked it up.

"Yum." She whispered while looking right at me.

"Your turn."

I put my arms around Charlotte's body and threw her on her back on the sofa. I grabbed a hold of her shorts and panties and pulled them off as quickly as I can. I leaned over and began kissing her again. So what if she just swallowed my cum? I wanted her badly. I started kissing and licking down her body; I went from her neck, down to her tits, making sure I saw to each nipple, before kissing down her stomach so my head was between her thighs.

I kissed her thigh softly which created soft moans from her lips. I continued this slowly, going from each thigh before reaching her pussy. I licked slowly up each side of her pussy, sucking and kissing each part I could get. I put my tongue to the bottom and slowly licked right up to her clit. This is where my game was strong. I took her clit into my mouth and began sucking softly. Before I knew it I was adding small licks here and there whilst her clit was in my mouth. I felt Charlotte's hand grab a tuff of my hair tightly.

"Oh fuck. Don't stop Ryan, please please please don't stop."

Who was I to argue? I grabbed one of Charlotte's tits and began twisting and pulling on her nipple. I started giving her clit small circles, increasing in pace and pressure as I went. I took my other hand and inserted a finger into her pussy. This got the response I wanted. Before long I was giving her pussy everything I had and it was paying off.

"I'm c-c-cumming, Ryan I'm fucking cumming"

Charlotte's body began shaking and I felt her pussy contract around my finger.

I brought myself back up to her face and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"How was that?" I asked seductively.

Charlotte looked right at me and smiled. She bolted up like a cannon and straddled me again. My cock was rock hard again and was pushing into her ass cheeks. She put her hand around my shaft and slowly began lowering herself onto my cock. It felt amazing. None of the girls I'd ever been with had felt like Charlotte did. Her pussy was socking wet, letting my cock slide into her with ease. After a few seconds I was balls deep in my little cousins friend. Charlotte put her hands around my neck and began riding me slowly. I reached around and grabbed onto her round ass as she raised and lowered it on my cock. Soon she was picking up the pace and was riding me like a pro. Her tits were bouncing perfectly right in front of my face. Nothing had ever compared to this before.

"Uhh Ryan, UH, your cock feels so good, UH"

I raised my hand and slapped her ass as hard as I could. Charlotte let out a small yelp. This was amazing. Soon the entire room was filled with Charlotte's moans and the sound of her ass hitting my body. I pulled her right off my cock and whispered to her.

"Bend over."

Charlotte complied and was soon bent over on her knees. She wiggled her ass right in front of me.

"Stick it in my Ryan, stick it in my tight pussy again."

I put both hands on her hips and guided my cock into her awaiting pussy. More moans began escaping her lips. I had intended to start slow, but I couldn't contain myself. I was fucking Charlotte with everything I had, I grabbed another fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. With each thrust I felt my balls slap off her pussy.

"Fuck me harder Ryan, fuck me HARDER!"

She was almost screaming in pleasure as I fucked her like it was the last time I'd feel pussy. The more I fucked her the more I could feel the muscles in her pussy work on my cock and before long I knew I was ready to shoot my load again.

"Charlotte, I'm-I'm gonna cum again, where should I cum?"

"Cum inside my fucking pussy," she screamed.

That sent me completely over the edge. I felt extreme waves of pleasure as my cum filled Charlottes pussy. I was moaning hard as cum would shoot out with each throb of my cock.

We sat down on the sofa together, Charlotte resting in my arms.

"That was... Amazing Charlotte." I was struggling to get a breath as I spoke.

Charlotte was the same. "I know Ryan, I know..."

After a few minutes of enjoying the bond we just created with each other Charlotte sat up and gave me the most passionate kiss I'd ever received.

"I'd better go upstairs to bed, I hope Georgie didn't hear us." Charlotte laughed.

The thought had never occurred to me that Georgie might have heard us fuck. To be honest she wasn't exactly in my mind at the moment.

"Yeah you're right, we'd better get some sleep for tomorrow... Well, today even." I joined in on the laughing.

Charlotte leaned over to me again and gave me a small, loving kiss before whispering in my ear.

"I love you."

She gave me another quick peck on the lips and hurried out the room.

After I heard quiet footsteps climb the stairs, I walked to the cupboard and grabbed the quilt my Aunt had left me. As I lay down on the couch and drifted to sleep, I replayed Charlotte's last words in my head and smiled.

Write-Up Credit: @ladypillz


No comments:

Post a Comment