Monday 8 June 2015

EYE CANDY: Meet Miss Jegede Christiana, Our Star Girl Of The Month...


Heads up yall!!! ☝☝☝
Your beloved segment on your favourite blogsite is back! Back with a BANG! *Drumrolls*
Yeah I said BANG because really, this beautiful lady we have on this week's episode has been successfully able to carve out a niche for herself in the "Beauty World", and I think really only a few ladies out of the millions we have in this world can match up with her beauty...
Okay, before I say TOO much, check out a few of her pictures below...







Ok, here are a few things you should probably know about Ms Tianna

NAME:
Jegede Christiana

NICKNAME:
None, would appreciate if anybody would give me a nice one :)

SCHOOL/DEPT/LEVEL:
International Relations And Diplomacy Graduate Of AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY

PROFESSION:
Not working yet. Still On My National Youth Service Corp Programme

HOBBIES:
Shopping / cooking / watching movies

LIKES:
Intelligent conversations / Games / Meeting new friends / Curling up and snuggling in bed with my sweetie / traveling / learning new languages

DISLIKES:
Lazy people / Indecisive People / People who don't tAke responsibility for what they do / Crowd

KIND OF MAN:
I'm turned on by intelligent men lol with good sense of style, well spoken, good personality and yes I'm a sucker of romance.. Not cocky

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
Single (Guys, this is some sorta good news, you'ld agree with me lol)

FAVORITE HOLIDAY SPOT:
Kotu Beach, Gambia

BEST MOMENTS:
waking up in the morning, looking at old photos and smiling / getting credit alerts

WORST MOMENTS:
Being confused

BEST FOOD:
SeaFood

BEST SONG:
STAY WITH ME - Sam Smith

BEST ARTISTS:
Morris Chestnut and Sam Smith

BEST MOVIE:
50 Shades Of Grey

MY VIEW ABOUT FUNORACLE'S BLOG:
It's a nice platform, I celebrate your outstanding talent and creativity.






Knowing all these should be enough I guess... But for yall Oliver Twists, you can hit our Star Girl up on popular social media platform INSTAGRAM with the username @tianah_j...
Kindly drop some nice comments about this gorgeous lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment