Saturday 11 April 2015

#SexStoriesSaturday EPISODE 25: Re-Igniting An Old Flame


A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting in my living room flipping through some channels on the TV when my phone rang. It was a close friend of mine and she was calling to chat. After gossiping for a bit, she asked me if I wanted to go out for a few drink’s this upcoming Friday night. She had asked me several times before and I had never gone but this time, I decided to take her up on her offer.

Lately, things around the house had gotten extremely stale. I had been out of work for the last few months and was getting extremely bored of sitting home. My husband would go to work every day and when he came home, he usually spent his time in his study, puttering around with his model trains or out in the garage. We barely did anything anymore, especially in the bedroom. That department had gotten extremely stale. With all that in mind, I decided to take her up on her offer because I could probably use a night out.

We planned everything out and she told me that she would pick me up Friday night and that I should be ready to have some fun. I wasn’t ultimately sure as to what I should expect, because my friend was a big-time partier. She had quite the reputation at the local bars. She’s been known to have plenty of fun with a few different guys after a few drinks. I was just looking forward to an enjoyable night out and away from the house for a bit. Friday arrived and after showering, I threw on a pair of jeans and a nice looking shirt. I finished getting ready and let my husband know that I was going out and would be home pretty late. He didn’t really care, as he was busy with his hobbies. I finished up and then called my friend to let her know that I was ready. She arrived a few minutes later in a cab and the two of us headed off. We arrived at the local bar a short time later and headed inside.

We made our way over to where the bar was and after ordering a couple of drinks, we stood and chatted. The music was blaring and there were plenty of people on the dance floor moving to the beats while we stood and watched.

We stood around for a bit, enjoying our drinks and after a half hour or so, I heard somebody call out to me. I looked over and was surprised to see an older gentleman standing near me. I quickly recognized him and was surprised to see who it was. His name is Nick, and he was an old friend whom I hadn’t seen in almost 13 years. I say he was an old friend but in reality, he was more of an old crush.

13 years ago, him and me were hanging out at another friend’s apartment and when his friend left the two of us alone so that he could go have a little fun with another female who was there, Nick and hooked up. We were all alone in the living room and while watching TV, we began kissing each other. I was young and thought that the attention was amazing. We were all over each other for a few minutes, kissing and doing some touchy-feely. Sadly, it didn’t get much farther than that, as we had to stop a little while after we started when we heard our friends coming back. Since then, we saw each other a couple of times but never hooked up again. I was surprised to see him at the bar but then again this was a local place and many people from town hung out there.

We greeted each other and after some small chatter, he offered to buy me a drink. I gladly accepted and he joined me at the bar. I turned to introduce him to my friend, but quickly noticed she was already busy talking to a couple of other guys. I laughed and thought to myself that it definitely did not take her long. I turned my attention back to Nick and the two of us continued chatting as we enjoyed our drinks.

We spent a decent amount of time standing at the bar and catching up on the past 13 years before he asked me to  dance. I smiled and he quickly let me out onto the dance floor where we began dancing to the music. We danced to several songs and I found myself genuinely having a good time. It had been quite a while since I had enjoyed myself and I began to loosen up a bit. We danced around and enjoyed each other’s company on the dance floor. Eventually, we took a break and headed back to the bar to have another cocktail and chat some more. Nick was being very pleasant and I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with him that night.

Usually, I didn’t care for settings like this, but I fully enjoyed the way the evening was going. I was having a good time as we spent our night talking and dancing. I was a bit old-fashioned and it was things like this that made me happy. After a couple hours of dancing, Nick suggested taking a walk. I agreed and we headed out of the bar. We walked arm in arm and I didn’t even notice how far we had walked. Before I knew it, we had walked across town. We were so caught up in our conversation that we hadn’t even noticed. I playfully asked him where we were going and he shrugged his shoulders and asked if I wanted to come to his place for a cup of coffee.

Since I was enjoying myself, I accepted. We continued walking for a couple more blocks before we arrived at his apartment. He unlocked the door and we headed inside. After a quick tour of the place, we headed into the living room where I took a seat on the couch. He went off to the kitchen to fix up cups of coffee and returned a few minutes later. He turned on the TV and we sat on the couch as we enjoyed our coffee and continued chatting. He once again was being very pleasant and polite and I really enjoyed it.

Little by little, he began flirting and complimenting me which I thoroughly enjoyed as well. I didn’t get complimented often, so it was nice to hear. We sat around for a bit, and as we chatted, he looked up and playfully said that this reminded him of a time in the past. I smiled and knew exactly what he was talking about. We both reminisced and couldn’t believe that it had been 13 years since that happened. As we talked about it, Nick got a little closer to me and before I could think, he leaned in and kissed me. He wasn’t aggressive or anything like that, instead it was a soft passionate kiss.

The feel of his lips against mine, sent a jolt of electricity through my body and instead of pushing him away, I found myself kissing him back. It has been a long time since I have felt this good and even though my heart screaming that this was wrong, the rest of my body wanted more. We continue kissing each other for several minutes before Nick broke the kiss and stood up. He held out his hand and I quickly grabbed it. He led me by the hand through the apartment, to his bedroom. Once in there, we began kissing each other once again. This time, his hands roamed around my body, squeezing my ass and tits. I felt like I was melting in his arms and didn’t care about what I was doing. I had craved attention and that’s exactly what he was giving me. I wasn’t thinking about anything else except for living in the moment. As we kissed each other, he slowly began pulling on my shirt. I lifted my arms up, allowing him to pull it off, leaving me standing there in my bra. He quickly buried his face in my cleavage and began sucking on it as he squeezed both of my tits.

He did this for a few minutes before reaching behind me and unclasping it, allowing my tits to spring free. He continued squeezing them as he kissed and sucked each of my nipples. After doing this for a bit, he continued kissing my body, leaving a trail of kisses down to my jeans. He quickly unbuttoned them, and slid them along with my panties off, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

Everything was happening so fast that I barely had time to react. Once I was completely naked, he led me over to the bed and had me lay down as he undressed himself. As he pulled his boxers off, his hard cock sprang free and was rather impressive. It wasn’t too big but looked reasonably thick. Once he was completely naked, he climbed onto the bed with me and went back to kissing my body. He worked his lips all around, enjoying every inch of my body while I laid an enjoyed. Slowly, he worked his way down to my pussy and I parted my legs, allowing him to enjoy himself. He placed his lips on my pussy and began to kiss and suck on my clit. He worked his tongue and I began experiencing sensations that I haven’t felt in years. He work my pussy with his lips and tongue for several minutes before I reached for his hard cock. As I did, he laid down beside me and continued working my pussy as I slowly stroked his cock. I did this for about a minute or so before leaning over and taking his cock into my mouth.

I wrapped my lips tightly around the tip and took as much of it into my mouth as I could. I began bobbing on his cock while he continued licking and sucking my pussy. We went at it for a few minutes and I began to feel something that I hadn’t felt in years. Deep down inside of me, a strong orgasm began to build. I hadn’t experienced this feeling in a very long time. We continued to please each other as I began moaning.

Within a couple of minutes, I began to buck my hips violently as Nick continued sucking on my clit. It sent me over the edge and I came the hardest that I have ever cum. Nick continued to suck on my pussy as I placed my hands on the back of his head and held it down. I flooded his mouth with my juices and he had no problem licking them up. He continued sucking my pussy until I came down off my high. He then got up and climbed over me, positioning himself between my legs. By that point, I wanted nothing more than to feel his cock buried in my pussy. I parted my legs wide, inviting him to take me. He rubbed the tip of his cock against my opening, before penetrating me.

Slowly, he sunk inch by inch of his hard cock into my pussy. He let it sit for a little bit, allowing my pussy to adjust to its size. After a few, he began to slowly thrust in and out of me. I softly moaned as he enjoyed my pussy and made me feel amazing. He took his time, slowly fucking me as we both enjoyed the feel of his cock sliding in and out of me. We went at it for a few minutes before he increased his pace. I began moaning into his ear for him to fuck me as his cock plunged in and out of my pussy, getting deeper and deeper each time. He responded by fucking me even harder. Within a few seconds of that, he moaned out that he was going to cum. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling in even deeper into my pussy and giving him the green light to go all the way. He fucked me even harder and within seconds, exploded deep inside of me, flooding my pussy with his hot seed. He continued pumping my pussy as a shot wave after wave of his hot, sticky cum into me. Once he was done, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and collapsed onto the bed beside me. I could feel his cum seeping out of my pussy as we laid there. We kissed each other a few more times before deciding to clean up.

We redressed and he offered to give me a ride home. We arrived at my house and before getting out of the car, I exchanged numbers with him so that we could get together again. I headed into my house with a pussy full of his cum and couldn’t wait to get together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment