Wednesday 11 February 2015

SHOCKING REVELATION: "I Always Pee In My Underwear" - Kim Kardashian


It is no secret that Kim Kardashian is a fan of Spanx underwear.
But the reality star made a surprising revelation in the latest issue of LOVE magazine as she admitted that she often has to pee on her shaping under garments.
Speaking in her interview with Cara. Delevingne, Kim confessed: ‘I always pee all over my Spanx’.

The surprising subject matter came about when Cara revealed that she had just started wearing Spanx and was impressed with the crotchless options on offer.

Kim then replied: ‘Oh, the ones where you can pee? But I always pee all over my Spanx, it’s a disaster. They aren’t crotchless enough!’
The topic of urination came up earlier in the candid chat for the fashion magazine as Kim admitted that she had peed outside in the past before revealing a story about one of her sisters.

Kim told Cara: ‘Kourtney was a little bit notorious for that, actually. I remember we were at the Delano in Miami – they will probably never let us stay there again – and she went behind a curtain, Just squatted down and peed. I don’t know where I peed, Perhaps I was camping’.

No comments:

Post a Comment